I am living in Berlin (Germany) and although is a crazy city I really, really like it.
The long term plan is to spend 8-9 months in Berlin and escape the winter in a warmer place, somewhere in Southern Europe.
One of the main reasons to settle down in Berlin was to have more focused time and have less moving around hustle.
I have 3 main areas of focus (yes, they are interrelated):
- Skills - Python - polyniq
- Improve my skills as Tech Lead and Architect
- Get a better understanding of how you can create a great Tech Team
- Devops practices and production readiness
- The 3 things above with a particular focus on data science
- Learn typescript and Go
I am really keen in fostering the Python community in Berlin, in 2 ways:
I really like to imagine Berlin as one of the main Python hubs in Europe (community and jobs wise) in the next years, this is why I wanted to organise PyCon DE 2019 in Berlin.
polyniq (polynomial uniqueness) is SaaS I am working on, with the goal of providing recommendation and personalisation of contents/products and more generally of the user experience.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers’s Now Page Movement.
Updated December 10h 2018, from Berlin (Germany).